| || |
This wonderful recipe from Joy Skipper uses Montezuma's Absolute Black chocolate for a dark, rich and chocolatey treat!
120g unsalted butter + a little extra for lining the moulds
1 tbsp cocoa powder
120g Montezuma's 100% Absolute Black chocolate, roughly chopped
2 eggs and 2 egg yolks
120g caster sugar
2 tbsp plain flour, sifted
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C fan, Gas mark 6. Place a baking sheet on the middle shelf of the oven. Grease the inside of 4 dariol moulds then dust with cocoa powder, tipping and turning the mould to coat the sides and the bottom completely.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Once melted remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Whisk together the eggs, egg yolks and sugar, until thick and creamy.
- Fold in the melted butter and chocolate, and then gently fold in the flour.
- Divide the mixture between the 4 moulds and bake for 11 minutes.
- Turn out while still warm to get the best ooziness!
© Joy Skipper
As well as being a friend of Chocaletta, Joy has worked in the food industry for over 25 years, writing food features and recipe books, styling food for commericals, as well as advising clients on the health benefits of a healthy diet and lifestyle. She is also a judge for the Academy of Chocolate Awards and the Great Taste Awards.